a

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses.........behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." Muhammad Ali

Saturday, March 11, 2006

5 K today - 39.2 K for the week so far

Just did an easy 5 Km (medium pace) run with the R4K training group at Fawkner Park this morning. I was going to do 10K medium but thought I would take it easy with a 19-20 Km hit out ahead of me tomorrow morning. Spent the rest of the morning and afternoon doing a sping (should I say Autumn) clean, there is a hard rubbish collection this week so all the junk is out on the nature strip. I have just woken from a lovely little nanna nap, I love long weekends! Just a little bit less urgency to fit everything in. Something funny seems to be happening with my appetite at the moment, I just don't seem interested in eating, very very odd behaviour for me. I seem to be running more on nervous energy than anything else. I hope it passes soon, I need to be healthy, I can't have my body breaking down on me. Now that I have cancelled my gym membership I must be stict with myself and make time to do my core conditioning exercises at home. I just couldn't go to that gym anymore, to many poser dickheads taking up all the equipment and the gym floor space was too small. Of course this means I must face winter running in the great outdoors, Brrrrrrr. I think I will be fine, last time I tried to run on a treadmill 2 months ago I was bored stupid after 1 Km, I have enough mileage behind me now to be motivated enough to get out there in all weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home