a

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses.........behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." Muhammad Ali

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Nothing Exciting

I would normally run on a Saturday, but this is no ordinary week. Yucky grey weather still seriously affecting my mood so I pretty much moped around the house for most of the day. One of those "I don't know what I want to do but can't be stuffed doing anything" moods. Housework, read for a while, more moping.........by 3:30 a serious case of cabin fever had set in and I was in a murderous mood. Resisted the urge to run so I went for a nice long walk instead which helped blow out the cobwebs somewhat. I thought it would be refreshing to run without a plan this week, and in a way it was. However I really need to get back into a structured training plan so that will kick off again next week. To give me something to look forward to I sketched up a tentative race schedule for the rest of the year.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Now you're teasing! Do we get to find
out what your "tentative" race schedule
is??

SB:)

21:43

 
Blogger Em said...

Soon, gotta consult my guru first :-)

22:07

 
Blogger Sekhmet said...

Don't tell him! LOL he is trying to steal your secret recipe mwahahahahahahaha (evil laugh)

;-)

11:09

 

Post a Comment

<< Home