a

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses.........behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." Muhammad Ali

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Hope no one saw that last post

Scrapped my last post 10 minutes after I put it up. I am in a mood but no need to inflict it the world at large. Just a slow 6Kms today. Was overtaken on Princess Bridge this afternoon by Steve in a comforting cloud of deep heat, the way he looked the knee problem is obviously behind him :-) I would have given him a shout but he had the headphones on and was obviously immersed in, what is, Gold 104??? Still recovering from the half, about 95% then, but last nights session and Pilates during the day took the wind out of my sails today, hence the easy 6Kms. Will post some recipe's tomorrow when I am less tired, including the amazing Dahl I made for dinner tonite, for all you lentil lovers out there.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought that was you, but I wasn't too sure so I didn't say anything. I was waiting for you to shout out.

I've now got heaps of mp3's in my phone so for the time being Gold 104's got the flick.

22:57

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

14:03

 

Post a Comment

<< Home