a

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses.........behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." Muhammad Ali

Monday, August 14, 2006

A busy week ahead

I have a very busy week ahead juggling my visiting manager, a 2 day conference, a massage appointment and training, phew. Got out for a 13.2 Km run this afternoon, up to MacRoberton's bridge, over the to the other side of the Yarra and back up to the office in 1:08:33. Quick shower then take the boss out for dinner, couldn't manage it any other night. Went to Tutto Bene at Southgate and had a fantastic pupkin risotto. Pretty tired now, gonna be hard to fit in all my training this week so blogging may not be too regular as I will either be working/conference, training or sleeping. Damn I am stubborn, but I 'aint missing my training.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

01:01

 

Post a Comment

<< Home