a

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses.........behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." Muhammad Ali

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Rest

Had to make today my rest day this week, which kinda throws things out for me but shit happens. Got a Massage booked for this evening, much needed. Conference, Yawn I am all outta small talk and I ate too much garbage, tomorrow I bring my own snacks in, feeling a bit seedy at the moment. 15Kms planned for tomorrow, will have to cram it in before conference starts at 9am, carless tomorrow as old car being taken away for trade in and new car being picked up at 11am. So will have to catch the first train in a get the run done, if I don't blog again I guess the boogy man got me. *Update* Now 6:26am on Thursday, it was raining when I got up, bugger that. So I decided a sleep in would be nice as Conference does not start until 9am. Instead I am going to sneak off before the last presentation and go for my run instead, shhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sekhmet said...

Bloody hell Em, I feel tired reading your post today

Hope you make it to work without the boogy man getting you, but it'll be all worthwhile when you get your new broom broom :-)

19:38

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rest is good, boring conference is bad.

Spark Driver better not be late with the train then.

22:40

 
Blogger Spark Driver said...

Eewww the First train?? Way too early for me. I love those "pick up the new car days", so much fun.

00:55

 
Blogger beakus said...

Yay for new car! :oD

Like your style Em - sneaking away from a conference, tut tut ;o) I'd do exactly the same :oD

10:18

 
Blogger Vicky said...

Sounds like that rain was just meant to be.... that way you get a sleep-in AND avoid the boring conference presentation! :-)

12:47

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

22:31

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! spyware Panasonic hepa type filters panasonic vacuum filters Credit score to get a loan Companies to purchase home and auto insurance from Water diet pill

21:29

 

Post a Comment

<< Home