a

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses.........behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." Muhammad Ali

Saturday, March 18, 2006

5.41 km today - 40.9 Km for the week

Speed work today - Ughhhhh I am definitely not built for speed! 3 Km warm up then 4 fast intervals of 100m followed by 200m recovery, then warm down run to home. Probably not that impressive by most peoples standards but it was enough for a slow poke like me and I am feeling it in the legs now. I will include speed sessions in my training from now on, I am sure it will get easier for me. Will do some core strength work this afternoon and have another long run tomorrow. Watched both the women's and men's Comm Games triathlons today, Gold for Australia in both events. The silver medalist in the women's was 34, that is 2 years older than me. I am truly humbled when I watch these events, these are amazing athletes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home