a

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses.........behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." Muhammad Ali

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Got a "long" Run in today

*Edit* I posted 15Km for yesterday, it was actually 14Km (sorry Beki) Just a quick post, a bit tired tonite. Finally got some decent distance into the legs today, 14 Km. Ok, not the lofty heights but I am climbing back to my old form. Great run on my new fave trail with Beki, Corrie and Mark, good to see Corrie in a social setting rather than when she is torturing the knots out of my muscles :-) I have decided to do a 5Km race next Sunday, don't feel like I can give my all to a 10Km yet and I won't enter a race I can't give 100% to. Anyway I have not done a 5Km since August last year and that was off the back of 35 kms a week of treadmill running, so it will be interesting to see how I do this time. Anyway, sharing a 'puter at the moment and don't like being stuck in the back room so see ya. Can't wait to get my new Mac lap top.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sekhmet said...

Oh! Now I have to change my blog entry to 15k as I had it in as 14k - doh!!!

21:53

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See you next Sunday then, hopefully I won't run past without saying, "Hi".

22:00

 

Post a Comment

<< Home