a

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses.........behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." Muhammad Ali

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

That old runners high

Running

It was raining when I woke this morning so I wussed out of my usual Tuesday morning 5Km run. Instead I opted for 5Kms this afternoon before my session began. Tonight's session was 500 mt, 750 mt, 250 mt by 2 or 3, Em, how about 3? Ok, I'll see how I feel, Hmmm, halfway through the first 500 mt rep I was already mentally preparing myself for 3 sets. Before I knew it 3 sets were over and it was no where near has hard as I thought, in fact the last 250 mt was the easiest. Come on, I could hardly sit out the last one and watch everyone finish, who cares if I was the slowest. It was a good session and I think my form is starting to show some improvement, I'll never be super speedy by I am starting to feel more comfortable.

Life

I have not stepped on my scales for almost 2 weeks now, and surprise surprise there have been no dark moods. Ok, there was a feral PMS day on Saturday but that is like death and taxes really. Clothes feel the same, pretty sure I look the same just don't need those little numbers haunting me every day. I'll just stick to weighing in once a fortnight to keep myself in check.

Music Quiz

Alrigh, yesterday was pretty easy. No iPod today so I have picked something from the radio, if yesterday was easy today is piss easy so no clues -

My Friends are talking and their telling you "you're wasting your time because the boy is no good"

Song and Artist, answer tomorrow if no one gets it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ewen said...

Good running Em.

No idea, so I guess I'll have to call back tomorrow.

21:43

 
Blogger Jaykay said...

No idea about the song Em. Even tried googling it with no results!

I'm so glad that I don't have TOM anymore. Just gotta love Implanon!!

16:44

 

Post a Comment

<< Home