a

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses.........behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." Muhammad Ali

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Typical Obsessive

Running
Couldn't leave well enough alone could I? Couldn't finish the month on 293Km could I?

Yep, headed out for a 7km run this morning, nothing taxing, just keeping the legs moving. I had a bad night sleep and it did help clear my head and set me up for the day, anyway, I am taking Monday as a rest day as part of my taper, so there! And this month should have been more like 335 Km, however there were 3 extra unscheduled rest days (mild quad strain and ASICS study testing and one run cut short when my foot hurt). Off for a nice easy shorter long run tomorrow, probably about 14 to 15Km.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well your 300 k's for the month is better than my 223 k's. Hope you're tapering goes well.

19:14

 
Blogger Crissyjt said...

Guys! come on... i think i win with my mere 44k's.
Enjoy ur taper Em. and i hope to see you at the start next weekend.
(as a spectator of course)

22:16

 

Post a Comment

<< Home