a

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses.........behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." Muhammad Ali

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Running
Just a quick one today, it is a bit late and I want to relax. Owing to tapering my usual mid week 16Km is being knocked back to 12Km. But I had a massage booked tonight so I was only able to fit in a quick 10km, 50:24, average pace 5:02. Then on the train, race home, jump in the shower and out for my massage. A few tight spots to work out tonight but over all in pretty good shape.

I'll do 12Km tomorrow and a 13Km Fartlek session on Friday, then a shorter long run on Sunday.

Alrighty, off to relax now, not a very exciting post tonight I am afraid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home