a

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses.........behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." Muhammad Ali

Monday, September 25, 2006

One for the girls.....

Running
13 Km today in 1:07:15 an average pace of 5:10. Cruised along and felt lovely and comfortable today.

I am happy to report that the body feels fine, no paranoid injury panic attacks in sight. I have a massage booked in for Wednesday night just to help keep me feeling loose and comfortable.

Life
I bought a new pair of jeans today, size 9! The last time my jeans were in single figures I am pretty sure my age was too :-) Funny thing is I have not been losing weight, but I have noticed a slight change in my body shape, must be a reduction in body fat, either way, I am not complaining.

God, has Mark Latham totally gone off his trolley or what!!! I mean the man is seriously off his rocker, here is his latest, the Aussie male has been replaced by a nation of "metrosexual knobs and toss bags", onya Mark, you certainly have a way with words. Honestly, it is not really my place to discuss what it means to be an Aussie male (being that I am a girl and all), but it takes all types. Some of us love the metrosexual type, some of us prefer a bit of rough. Personally I don't really have a type, as long as he isn't squatting in a ditch pushing berries up his nose I am not really all that fussed, though a good sense of humor and a sharp mind help. Alright, I'll also admit that the guy in the picture who accompanied the article isn't too shabby either and does closely resemble my "type". This post does not really seem to be going any where, guess I was just looking for an excuse to post that pic ;-)

6 Comments:

Blogger Ruune said...

Mmmm wood chopping. Seriously my favourite event at the agricultural shows. Always a cutie or two to be seen.

21:09

 
Blogger Boston said...

No comments on the ML saga.
Good to hear you have booked a massage.
I had a good session with the physio today and made booking again for next week.

23:57

 
Blogger Unknown said...

And a very good excuse indeed, lol :-)!

05:17

 
Blogger Spark Driver said...

Ok nice looking axe but can he RUN???

08:40

 
Blogger MorseyRuns said...

Wish I could get into size 9 jeans- not even my feet are in single figures.

15:50

 
Blogger Vicky said...

Gosh I'm slow - just caught the pic! Not bad, have to say the tat looks a tad Maori...????

By the way, when Lance calls - and IF you two don't hit it off, make sure you give him my number!!!!

MAR.

11:17

 

Post a Comment

<< Home