a

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses.........behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." Muhammad Ali

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

SLLLLOOOOOWWWWWW

Running
12Km in 1:06:31, that's bloody slow for me. Perhaps the return to speedwork took more out of me than I expected. Quite warm this afternoon too, for some stupid reason this morning I packed 3/4 tights instead of shorts which didn't help matters.

Life
In a vile mood today, but that is nothing to do with the running. Work is just a bit frustrating at the moment and I am afraid that I am ruled my by emotions and perhaps are not as effective as I could be as a result. I can't help it, I wear my heart on my sleeve and I speak my mind, I'd love to be cool and calm but it just aint me. I won't bore you with the details but needless to say I get very frustrated when people needlessly turn a very simple task into something incredibly difficult, there is nothing that peeves me more than red tape. I am very much a "just get it done" personality and the blood pressure shoots way up when people start messing me around. Anyway, try to relax tonight and deal with it again tomorrow and resist the urge to put my hands around someone's neck and shake very hard :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger MorseyRuns said...

Sounds like you should harness that anger and frustration then channel it into your run. My sister tells me to count to ten and think of fruit when I am ready to go postal at work!

08:42

 

Post a Comment

<< Home