a

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses.........behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." Muhammad Ali

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Running in Sydney

Well I haven't yet. Got up this morning at 5 with the intention of running, it was dark, felt a bit insecure so went back to bed. I'll head out afterwork instead, it will still be dark but there will be heaps more people out. unfortunately I have time constraints and can't get out during the day. I am gazing out over the harbor right now and am very much looking forward to getting out there. I won't be able to post tonight so I'll let you all know how I went tomorrow. If I don't post tomorrow I got lost and am well on my way to Byron Bay ;-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Jaykay said...

Hope you manage to get out there for a run. It's a great place for running and there are so many people out there doing it!!

Great backdrop for it too! Hope the sun's shining for you.

14:48

 
Blogger Sekhmet said...

Well, Byron Bay wouldn't be such a bad place to be heading ;)

Phew, so glad you can update your blog from Sydney - I hate it when I can't see what people are getting up to!

17:18

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EJM .... just watch out for all those aging 'hippie' types at BB ..... god luv them ... lol

Be sure to keep up your mileage

Take care

Eat Em

08:31

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

14:48

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

14:03

 

Post a Comment

<< Home