a

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses.........behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." Muhammad Ali

Monday, May 29, 2006

Waiting for a Taxi

I thought I would post quickly while waiting for my Taxi to the airport, seeing as today is a rest day and there will be no running tomorrow. Pulled up well from yesterday, a bit of leg soreness last night but there always is after a race. Here is my schedule for the week Mon - Rest Tue - 13 Km easy Wed - 13 km easy Thur - 13 Km with 9km at tempo pace Fri - 13 Km easy Sat - 10 Km easy Sun - Long Run 23 Km Total - 85 Km Yes, I know a hard week after last week, but last week was never meant to be so low in mileage. Knowing me will probably chuck some fartlek into the "easy" sessions. Feel free to offer any advice/mods to these plans. Looking forward to some new views as I run in Sydney this week. Have a great one.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just read your race report Em. Well done! Knew you would do it! But congrats on doing it in such fine form. And you are learning and gaining valuable experience from each event, then using it to improve next time, which is really good to see and therefore, the only way is up! Enjoy Sydney :-)))

10:19

 
Blogger Unknown said...

That looks like a great training week
Em! How do your legs feel after doing
back to back to back etc 13k runs??
If only i could find the time to do
similar - that would be great! What you are doing looks perfect for a HM.
Have a great week in Sydney.


SB:)

18:35

 
Blogger Stu Mac said...

Em re this weeks training, my suggestion would be; go somewhere different everyday and make the most of your tourist runs.

Run the harbour, run Centential Park, run around the SCG and Footy Stadium, the Botanical Gardens, Lady Macquarie Chair, blah blah blah.

Have heaps of fun and enjoy a diffent lifestyle for a week, don't forget your pilates, will give you something to do to wind down after a hard day of work and running.

Stu

21:07

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

14:48

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

14:03

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

07:02

 

Post a Comment

<< Home