a

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses.........behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." Muhammad Ali

Friday, June 23, 2006

Selfish People

No running today, unscheduled rest day. I couldn't run tonight because I had something on afterwork. I was going to run this morning, normally I don't like backing up from an afternoon run but last nights session wasn't taxing so I could have managed it. Fact is though the Soccer was on big screens at Fed Sq and Birrarung Marr and finished right about the time I would have started off so that would have been a fools errand. AND, I bloody woke up with a headache and sore throat this morning, not very happy I can tell you. People kept insisting on bringing their damn colds to work, I knew this would happen :-( Anyway, I don't have any other aches, no runny nose or cough and my appetite is fine. So I took it as a sign to rest today and I have been dosing up on the "Ease a Colds", fingers crossed that a good rest tonight will see me come good. But really, I wish people would keep their colds a home, do you think I could sue ;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Crissyjt said...

Come on Em, stay germ free for just a tad longer. Good choice having a rest day though. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

20:50

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG EM< I hope it doen't turn into anything more! I certainly understand your anger though. I feel the same about mums bringing their toxic babies to Mums group. Trust me there is one thing worse than being sick yourself and thats having a sick baby who can't tell you what is wrong. Selfish people INDEED!

Karma, they will get theirs.

21:08

 

Post a Comment

<< Home