a

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses.........behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." Muhammad Ali

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Training for the week

Back from the family dinner now, my step dad's daughter is out from Canada for 3 months and tonight was the first chance I have had to catch up with her. I haven't seen her for 2 years so it was great to have a reunion. Anyway back to the training for the coming week Monday - Rest Day Tuesday - 13 km at 6:00 (though it will end up 5:20-5:30) Wednesday - 13 km at 6:00 (though it will end up 5:20-5:30) Thursday - 13Km (warm/cool down and 9.5 km at 5:00-5:10) Friday - 11 Km at 6:00 (though it will end up 5:20-5:30) & I have the day off, woo hoo 4 day weekend!!!! Saturday - LSD 20 to 23 Km depends on how I am traveling. Training plan had me booked for 25 Km but I won't be doing that. Sunday - 6 hour Rogaine, just for a bit of fun. This really is me being flexible and not slavishly following my plan :-) Weekly Total - about 73Km

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I've mentioned this before, I'm impressed with how you schedule your runs. I can't, it always stuffs up.

23:39

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

14:48

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

14:03

 

Post a Comment

<< Home