a

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses.........behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." Muhammad Ali

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Hanging on



Running

Tempo session today, 10Kms in 49:18 which included 2Km warm up and 6Km at under 5:00 pace and 2Km warm down. Splits for the 6Km tempo session - 4:32, 4:44, 4:50, 4:46, 4:54 and 4:40. Really warm 22 degree afternoon, running gear totally soaked by the time I am finished.

Other Stuff

I'll be back soon, I know the posting has been short and sweet lately but I am not feeling myself at the moment bear with me, I'll get over it.

1 Comments:

Blogger MorseyRuns said...

Thanks for the advice about the fish oil tablets- Steve has been raving about them recently so I should persevere. The weather is definitely getting better for outdoor exercise, though the wind wasn't very kind this morning.

08:21

 

Post a Comment

<< Home