a

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses.........behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." Muhammad Ali

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Bikini Babe

RunningRiding
2 rides today, 19Kms along the Dandy Creek Trail after work, then back home and another 12.5Km on the exercise bike, so about 31kms all up.

Rambling
Got me some togs today so I can hit the pool for some deep water running. Speedo have come out with some rather funky numbers in heaps of colours, I got these ones -



I can do deep water running classes at either Richmond Rec Centre or the Melb Sports and Aquatic Centre. Though at about $10 a go this rehab business will get costly so I'll go to a couple of classes for technique then just go to my local pool. I'll have to wait until next week because I go back to the Pod to get the foot restrapped tomorrow.

I have a confession to make, I kept visiting my blog today so I could cop another perve at Daniel Craig :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Vicky said...

LOL! So thats how I can get thru today then!

Love the new bikini - very chic but practical for exercising in too.

A pic of you IN it might have Daniel checking your blog several times a day too!! ;-)

MAR.

09:11

 
Blogger beakus said...

Phew! Just seen that picture of Mr. Bond... blimey! Don't blame you for the perving.

Like the Speedo's, they've definitely departed from their old navy and black one piece days :o) thank goodness! Agree with MAR, practical, yet tres chic.

Good luck with the deep water running, good idea to check it out then go it alone.

B.

10:08

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why not set Mr. 007 as your desktop background?

13:52

 

Post a Comment

<< Home