a

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses.........behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." Muhammad Ali

Monday, March 20, 2006

No Running Today

Today is a rest day, and I think I really needed it, am feeling very tired. But it was a big week last week and I don't have any soreness so I can't complain. Trying to concentrate on eating well this week as the mileage will be lower in preparation for the 10Km on Sunday. Down to 60.5 Kg and the body fat down .6% since I was last measured 4 weeks ago (getting there slowly, could be in trouble with easter coming up) Off to the Athletics this evening, looking forward to the 5000m!

1 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

Craig ran a great race last night.

If you are almost reaching 20Km you will be able to get past that soon enough, just stick with it.

I still can't believe I can go that far!

18:37

 

Post a Comment

<< Home