a

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses.........behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." Muhammad Ali

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

No running today

Felt like crap last night, thought maybe I was getting a cold. Went to bed early and forgot to set my alarm, which I never forget, ended up waking up at 6:15, I normally get up at 5!!! Well, I must have needed the rest and I woke up feeling fantastic so I obviously shook off whatever was bothering me. It has forced a change in the game plan for this week as I was going to run today and rest tomorrow. No time to run tonite due to family dinner (I should be getting ready now, yikes) so I will run tomorrow and Friday and then still rest on Saturday. Will have to resist temptation tonite and order something appropraiate for dinner and stay off the red wine. I have decided to skip the alchol in taper weeks, oh the sacrifices we make, a family dinner with no drink, how will I cope.......no seriously I love them, but still, sober.......

3 Comments:

Blogger Sekhmet said...

Hey EJM :)

I think you are going great if you've only beed training for three months! I've been going since somewhere near the start of January and I'd love to be where you are now....

I've only just re-introduced red wine into my diet so maybe I ought to kick it until after R4K....? Trust me to do it backwards - lol :)

Beki (Ausrun)

14:31

 
Blogger Jaykay said...

Em,

Understand about doing family meet ups sober....not a good experience in my book!!

16:11

 
Blogger Em said...

Survived the night - just

17:55

 

Post a Comment

<< Home