a

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses.........behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." Muhammad Ali

Thursday, April 13, 2006

10.1 K today - 24.7 K this week - 80 days to GC half

The soreness is starting to leave the legs, managed a zippier 10K today. Though, dear reader, as I have repeated over and over I MUST TRAIN AT TRAINING PACE!!!!!! I ran today at about 15 seconds over race pace, waaaaaay to fast for a training run. 4 day weekend, Woo Hoo, this means sleeping in, which for me still means an early start but I love the luxury of getting up when I want to, not when the alarm goes off. Will probably just head out for 8K tomorrow morning then I am going to cook a big pancake pigout, complete with stewed berries and maple syrup. Then off to Mt Evelyn on Saturday afternoon for a long run in the hills. Comedy Festival time. Off to see Arj Barker on Sunday night, LOVE HIM, totally cracks me up (and easy on the eye too, funny and good looking, dangerous) - found all the Arj and Poopy episodes on the net today - check it out if you want a laugh http://arjandpoopy.com/eps.html Will probably go see the Lano and Woodley farewell show as well, beyond that I haven't put much more thought into it, maybe Judith Lucy as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home