a

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses.........behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." Muhammad Ali

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Almost to tired to Blog -18 Km today - 48.1 Km this week

Wow really tired tonight. A fantastic run through the bush from Mount Evelyn to Silvan Dam and back, all up about 18Km. Lots of ups and downs, I even had to resort to walking once or twice, which is unheard of for me and hard to admit :-( The last one was "a hill too far", but I did finish running, always a bonus. A well earned hot chocolate then off home, quick shower, whipped up some dinner (Vegetarian Burritos) and now about to crash on the couch to no doubt fall alseep in front of The Bill, woo hoo, what a wild Saturday Night. I hope to round out the week with a 10Km tomorrow, then a bushwalk. Off to see Arj Barker at 10pm tomorrow, God I hope I can stay awake for it. One thing to say for all this running, I love an early night these days. Half Marathon training starts next week Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3 Comments:

Blogger Sekhmet said...

Yes, that last hill was also the last straw for me - lmao! Great fun today - thanks for keeping me company at the back and the loan of the jacket, much appreciated ;) I think a night of sleep on the couch is for me too.....

21:09

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Great run yesterday!
you seem to have those hills worked
out nicely - I'm looking forward to
the next group run.

stormbikes

10:19

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Em .... don't you hatehills at the end of a long run. You did well and seemed to handle it well.

Good luck with the 1/2 training ....

take care

Eat Em

13:52

 

Post a Comment

<< Home