a

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses.........behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." Muhammad Ali

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Ok - I have been tagged, didn't know about this little game

Ok - here are my answers Here are my answers to 11 running questions: 1. What time of day do you run? Generally the morning. Up at 5am to get dressed and eat, pack the bag and head to the city to run before work. On the weekends or days off I try to run during the day to vary the conditions 2. What are your favorite runs? I like to go off road, X-Country is definitely more of a challenge but you can't beat the experience. 3. What is your favorite song to run to? I don't run with music outdoors, too security conscious. When I ran on the treadmill the following had a pretty high rotation - Chicken Playback, Hey Boy Hey Girl, galvanism, Beautiful People, Take me out, Breath (Ministry), Love Cats, I Ran, Alright, Mobscene, Paco Don't love me, and many others. 4. What book are you reading at the moment? Marathon Training - Hal Higdon The Trial - Franz Kafka Too many blogs 5. When did you start running? 2 Years ago on the tready 3 and a half months ago outdoors 6. What's your post-race/post-run ritual? Rarely do I stretch (terrible habit I know) Lot's of fluids, maybe some sweeties If a race or long run I try to eat something small, generally not up for a meal for several hours. 7. What do you eat before you run? 2 and a half weet-bix with Physical Milk mixed with chocolate sustagen 8. What's your favorite running accessory? My Polar RSD200 9. What's your motivation for running? (or why you first started running) I was overweight and tired of making excuses about it I keep doing it because now I have set some goals, I love it and I am stubbornly persistent 10. What are your running shoes? Adidas SuperNova control Saucony Omni Grid Next week I plan to head back to Active Feet and invest in a lighter pair for speed work and racing (my fetish for ridiculous high heels has been replaced by one for running shoes) 11. What is your next running goal? To add variety to my training, time goals are in the sidebar on this blog I think Beki has tagged most of the people I would have, so just a tag to mr nerdbox and alsoran

2 Comments:

Blogger Sekhmet said...

lmao! Gotta love a blog tag ;)

18:13

 
Blogger Jaykay said...

Wow, sounds like a very bad reaction to the deep heat. Maybe the radox mixing with it??

Hope your legs are feeling better now.

16:50

 

Post a Comment

<< Home