a

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses.........behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." Muhammad Ali

Friday, May 05, 2006

Thank God it's Friday

Training Plan - 10 Km at 6:00 Actual - 10Km at 5:35 Weekly Total - 43.2 Km Days to GC Half Marathon - 58 Was a bit naughty today, I was not able to run at lunch or afterwork today due to other commitments, so I ran this morning, despite having a hard session yesterday afternoon. I kinda just plodded along taking it easy. About 2.5 Km from the end I passed an Ausrunner, Clarkey with a mate running in the opposite direction. I can not tell you how much a "Hi" and a friendly face boosted my spirits! Most of my running buddies have a fun run on Sunday, the Great Train Race, which I have opted out of, so I will do my long run tomorrow morning with one of the others who has also given it a miss. So this will turn my weekend around, long run Saturday and 11Km on Sunday (probably pop over the Dandy Trail for that). Not much else to report in on today. Has been a bit of a rough week in other aspects, not really my usual positive self today so I will leave it at that rather than getting bogged down by it all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sekhmet said...

That's it, we definitely have to get down to veggie hut and have a few bottles of red ;)

Let's make a date!

20:51

 
Blogger Em said...

Will PM you tomorrow when I have a clearer head

20:58

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Your running is going great guns Em!
Keep Smiling:)


Stormbikes

21:53

 

Post a Comment

<< Home