a

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses.........behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." Muhammad Ali

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

14Km today (opps)

Training Plan - 13Km at 6:00 Actual - 14km at 5:17 Weekly Total - 26 Km Opps, what happened today?? It was supposed to be an easy 13Km today, turned into a quickish 14Km. Well, again, mapped out the route in my head and just ran it, turned out I overestimated the distance. It had been over a week since I ran on the tan so I guess I just felt at home and cruised along a touch faster than expected. I had a Pilates group class at lunch time today, some interesting work today mostly with the fitball. I rather gracelessly went arse over at one point and fell off the fitball, much to the amusement of the rest of the class, well at least I can laugh at myself :-) Mucked around with google maps today and had a look at the satellite image of the GC Half course, why, god knows, looked pretty cool though?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home